Animations are a cost-effective and engaging medium for letting your imagination go wild. These videos help you quickly contextualize your ideas, represent abstract thoughts, and strike a broader range of emotions. Keep reading if you are looking to reach a wider audience leveraging animation videos.
1. Doratoon – Most Effective Animation Maker
Doratoon is a free online software that allows you to make your own animations and customize professional animated videos, short films, and movies using built-in templates and editing tools. This tool will enable you to produce broadcast-quality videos under its free plan by providing more features and effects than the rest.
- Sign up for an account on the Doratoon website and click Create to start your animation video.
- Pick your preferred template or create one from scratch.
- Click the edit button to change colors, backgrounds, images, fonts, and more.
- Click Export upon completion to preview, download, or share the video on social media.
- Hundreds of animated characters.
- Thousands of 2D and 3D backgrounds.
- Tens of thousands of props.
- Hundreds of fonts.
- Convert PPT to video.
- Text to speech
- No experience is required.
- No automatic subscription in renewal.
- Accurately convert audio to subtitles and audio to text.
- Dubbing is simple and efficient.
2. FlexClip – Best for Customization
FlexClip is a professional animation website that comes with a fantastic collection of text animations, elements, transitions, and templates. The animation maker enables flexible editing to help you effortlessly search related pro clips for inspiration and customize elements using drag and drop.
- Thousands of templates.
- Text animations and preset styles.
- Millions of dynamic vector elements.
- Rich transitions and overlays.
- Royalty-free stock assets.
- Easily create and edit videos for your business, pleasure, and other purposes.
- No experience is needed.
- Allows integration with stock media providers, including Storyblocks and Unsplash.
- Create and share videos seamlessly on different devices.
- Record meetings, tutorials, and more with one click.
2. Animaker – Best for Non-designers
If you are a beginner, non-designer, or professional, Animaker makes it easy to create animation and Live-Action videos for every moment of life. It provides characters and properties in one place, which, together with the drag-and-drop capability, simplifies how to make animation videos.
- 100M+ stock videos and photos.
- 1000+ templates.
- Character builder.
- 4K video quality.
- Instantly resize your videos for social platforms.
- Create animation videos in a few clicks.
- Produce endless unique characters.
- Upload and edit video in 4K quality.
4. Biteable – Best for Business
Biteable helps create videos that can drive action and activate your team and customers with impactful, on-brand videos. The animation maker can boost your internal communication, create up-to-the-minute sales updates, and create irresistible ads suitable for the entire organization.
- Hundreds of templates.
- Stock Footage
- Animated footage clips.
- 2D and 3D infographics.
- Ready-to-use templates.
- Editing tools
- Automatically fetch and apply your brand to your videos.
- Engage remote teams more effectively with up to the minute reporting.
- Choose from hundreds of templates to create high-impact videos in minutes.
- Record live video or add recorded material without leaving the app.
- Power up your organization’s internal and external communications.
- Explore other teams’ templates for inspiration.
5. Vyond – Best Paid Animation Maker
Vyond is a paid animation platform that lets users produce short films like pros without lengthy lead times. The tool provides information security and data privacy, among other solutions for marketing, HR, and sales professionals.
- Video templates.
- Easy to use editor
- Character creator
- Text to speech
- Case studies
- Create custom characters, choose from thousands of templates, and use advanced movements.
- Case studies to help you determine how organizations use Vyond.
- Get characters that can lip-sync to recorded voice-over.
- Automatically transform written words into spoken dialogue.
Pixteller is a free image editor and animation maker that helps users create animated GIFs, logos, and videos. Visitors can access free design tools to create, download, and share their content anytime, anywhere.
- 100,000+ templates.
- 5,000+ animations.
- Free photos and illustrations
- Animation timeline.
- Gradient colors.
- Customize free photos and illustrations.
- Get a distinctive look for your visuals.
- Create awesome videos by customizing premade animated video templates.
- Upload your photos and videos.
Powtoon allows users to harness the power of animations to bring their message to life and break through the noise with visual communications. Even without experience creating animation videos amplifies results.
- Animated video templates.
- Video messaging
- Character builder
- PowerPoint to video
- Standout while you attract top talent, onboard recruits, and retain them.
- Bridge the skills gap in your organization with integrated learning using visual communications.
- Inspire genuine employee engagement using animations to fight information silos and email overloads.
- Accelerate company growth with visual marketing to generate measurable results.
Renderforest is a multifunctional and online video animation software that allows users to make videos for various purposes. The ease of adding images and texts makes using Renderforest easy to create professional videos.
- 2D and 3D animated video templates.
- Countless scenes.
- Ever-evolving customization features.
- AI and machine learning algorithms.
- Get suggestions of scenes that best match your project.
- Use ready-made storyboards for faster results.
- Record and perfectly align your voiceovers to scenes.
- Edit online with beginner-friendly tools.
Animatron is an online animation maker that empowers users to make stunning animation presentations and grab attention with animated banners. The tool is effective for making explainer videos.
- Pre-animated characters, backgrounds, and props.
- Supports different saving formats.
- Content calendar.
- Video hosting.
- Video editor.
- Engage with stakeholders more effectively using animated explainer videos.
- Import, place, and edit your graphics, photos, audio, and video content.
- Easily annotate, splice, combine, or overlay all media on the canvas.
- Gain absolute freedom to customize everything you want.
Blender is free and open-source software licensed as GNU GPL for designers, developers, engineers, and artists driven by a passion for making an impact. You can find countless communities of content creators to collaborate with and share work.
- Powerful unbiased path-tracer engine.
- Modeling tools.
- Production-ready camera.
- Animation tools
- 2D and 3D viewpoint
- Major hardware vendors leverage Blender to make an impact.
- Gain insights from an ever-expanding ecosystem.
- Stunning ultra-realistic rendering.
- Import raw footage, track and mask certain areas and see camera movement in a 3D scene.
- Envelop, skeleton, and automatic skinning.
VistaCreate is an online graphic design and animation maker for creating engaging posts and stories instantly. The tool simplifies adding text and design elements, adjusting transparency, and moving items between layers.
- Animated design and motion graphics.
- Pre-designed animated layouts.
- Royalty-free photos, videos, and vectors.
- Video Library
- Easy editing options.
- It helps you create multiple brand kits with your colors, fonts, and logos.
- Change backgrounds with one click.
- It provides Unlimited storage for your files and designs.
- Make free instant animation for social media.
Visme is an all-in-one platform for creating animated presentations, documents, data visualizations, videos, and other branded content. It makes it easy to create infographics, banners for social media, and animated ebooks.
- 1000+ layouts and themes
- Chart and maps.
- Social media graphics.
- Branded templates.
- The tool provides data visualization ideas.
- Find animated templates for any platform.
- Get suggestions on the correct format for your information.
- No need for prior design experience.
- Compelling data visualizations to impact and inspire.
Pencil2D is an easy, intuitive, and open-source tool for making 2D hand-drawn animations free of charge, even for commercial use. The tool comes in a lightweight and minimal design because it prioritizes the process of animating.
- Raster and vector workflows.
- It has a detailed color wheel.
- Dynamic zoom in/out
- Pop-up color palette
- Video support.
- Customizable templates.
- Sketch on the go by seamlessly switching between raster and vector workflows
- User-friendly and intuitive interface
- It’s an open-source software
- It runs on Windows, macOS, Linux, and FreeBSD.
14. Wondershare Filmora
Filmora is an easy-to-use video editor that empowers professionals and beginners to edit animation videos and audio on Windows and Mac computers. Professionals have access to all features and effects, while beginners can edit within minutes using the simple drag-and-drop interface.
- YouTube editors
- Screen recorder tool.
- Royalty-free stock media.
- Visual effects plug-ins.
- Smart templates.
- Tools to help create quicker and inject more variety into your videos.
- Access tutorials to create better videos.
- Collaborate and share ideas with a vibrant built-in community.
- Get all essential editing tools for creators, including keyframing, split screen, and motion-tracking.
15. Place It.
Place It is a video maker that assists with creating mockups, logos, videos, and designs in seconds. It comes with an animated logo maker with hundreds of fantastic animated characters from which to choose.
- Video and logo maker.
- Premade animation templates.
- Mockup generator.
- Free design templates.
- Gaming designs.
- An ever-changing library of free mockups, designs, videos, and logos.
- Easy to use drag and drop user interface.
- Get thousands of designs for branding your Twitch stream and YouTube channels.
- Stand out with tons of animated characters, including esports characters, animals, and famous gaming personalities.
InVideo is an online video maker and editor with which you can produce professional animation videos to engage better and deliver more leads. The video maker has a library of templates, transitions, and effects that can immensely reduce your workload.
- Fluid animations
- Customizable templates.
- Millions of photos, videos, and music tracks.
- Powerful video editing features.
- Brand kits.
- Convert text-based content to videos using AI-powered themes.
- Leverage exclusive filters, effects, and transitions.
- Edit on the go with royalty-free music or import.
- Enhance your video editing skills by interacting with fellow creators and more than 500 tutorials.
17. Adobe Character Animator
The Adobe Character Animator is part of the Adobe Creative Cloud all apps plan. This tool is essential for creating vector animations, composites, motion graphics, and visual effects.
- Character animator.
- Animation tutorials.
- After effects and photoshop
- Characaterizer for creating animations.
- Animate in real time using your webcam and microphone.
- Create adaptable vector graphics for cartoons, banners, and games.
- Use the after-effects to change the weather in a scene and create mind-blowing effects.
Movavi is an intuitive video-editing software for sharing creative ideas and inspiring the world. The tool now has a new, refined user interface that presents advanced capabilities at your fingertips.
- Simple interface with intuitive controls.
- Titles, filters, and transitions.
- Chroma key
- Image resizer
- Camera stabilization
- Spice up your video with stunning titles, transitions, stickers, and other content.
- Create gorgeous backgrounds for your videos.
- Smooth out videos using the stabilization feature to remove the camera shake.
- Highlight events from different angles and add commentary.
Simplified is a free online animation website that enables users to design and publish videos in minutes with premium animation templates, social media integration, and real-time collaboration.
- Stock footage library.
- Premium, customizable templates.
- Video editing features.
- Short form assistant
- Contents calendar
- No installation is required for the online video editor.
- Create and resize videos for any social media platform.
- Explore and choose from watermark-free stock videos.
- Quickly generate video descriptions and titles.
- Collaborate with team members to improve productivity.
Canva is a free animation video maker that makes it easy to produce and share animations, social media posts, and more. The animation website lets your content stand out with animated thumbnails, channel art, graphics, and videos.
- Animated templates and effects.
- Image enhancer.
- Stock video, music, and animations.
- Text and photo effects.
- Curved text generator.
- Enhance the quality of your videos with graphics, animations, and typography effects.
- Find the correct video and image template for your niche or brand goals.
- Get ahead of the competition with an intuitive online video editor.
- Take advantage of free templates, banner art, and thumbnails.
Hopefully, the above article has met your expectations as regards animation websites to create videos online. The above discussions have revealed that each tool has advantages and disadvantages over others in certain aspects. In light of that, we recommend Doratoon because it proves comprehensive in meeting expectations even with its free version.