This article includes all pertinent information regarding HP i5 laptops and lists various models available right now, thus acting as a guide if you plan to purchase the best laptop model at a reasonable price.
With our entire civilization shifting into the domain of working online overnight, it has become necessary for anyone to be efficient online and excel in their work. Smartphones and tablets have become the new normal, but laptops still reign supreme for any job.
It allows you to work seamlessly, access everything easily, is portable, and is exceptionally productive. If you’re a working professional and looking to find the best laptop, the HP i5 laptop models are the best ones out there right now.
The best HP i5 Laptops best suited for working professionals in the market right now:
HP has proven its worth as the producer of the best electronic devices, and their laptops are superior in efficiency, features, longevity, and design. In addition, the HP Laptop price is affordable to all customers with the wide range of functions and features they provide at that cost; the HP i5 laptop remains the preferred choice for all.
- HP 15s-DR3500TX Laptop (11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7/8GB/512GB PCIe-SSD/2G8 Nvidia GeForce MX350 Graphics/Windows 10/MSO/FHD), 39.62 cm (15.6 inch)
Priced around: Rs 65,999, this laptop comes with unique features and is one of the best HP i5 laptop models in the market. It will be a great addition and a severe help for you to perform all your jobs as effortlessly as possible. The features include:
- 39.62 cm (15.6 inches) FHD Display
- Windows 10 Home Operating System
- 8 GB RAM, 512 GB Internal Storage 2 GB Nvidia GeForce MX350 Graphics
- Bluetooth, Wi-FI, HDMI Supported
- Quad-Core Intel Core i5 11th Gen Processor
- Fingerprint Reader
- HP 155-du3032TU Laptop (11th Gen Intel Core i5-113567/8GB/1TB HDD/Intel Iris X Graphics/Windows 10/MSO/FHD), 39.62 cm (15.6 inch)
This laptop offers great service with distinctive characteristics that makes your experience at work as simple as possible. It comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty and offers substantial offers and discounts at its purchase to its customers. This laptop is priced around Rs 56,999, and the features include:
- 4.2 GHz (Max Turbo Frequency) Quad-core Intel Core i5
- 1135G7 11th Gen Processor
- 39.62 cm (15.6 inch) 1920 x 1080 Full HD Display
- Windows 10 Home 64 Operating System 8 GB RAM, 1 TB Internal Storage
- In-Built Alexa
- HP 14s-DQ2101TU Laptop (11th Gen Intel Core i3-1115G4/8GB/256GB PCIe-SSD/Intel UHD Graphics/Windows 10/MSO/HD), 35.6 cm (14 inch)
Priced at around Rs 42,000, this laptop comes at the most modest HP Laptop price for an i5 model. The model is impressive in its productivity, has a long-lasting battery, and comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty. Its features include:
- 35.6 cm (14 inches) HD Display
- Windows 10 Home Operating System 8 GB RAM, 256 GB Internal Storage
- Intel HD Graphics
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, HDMI Supported
- Dual-Core Intel Core i3 11th Gen Processor
- Built-In Alexa
- HP 14 11th Gen Intel Core i5 Processor 14-inch(35.6 cm) FHD Laptop (8GB/512GB/Windows 10/MS Office/Natural Silver/1.46Kg), 14s-dr2016tu
If you’re looking for a laptop with great durability and excellent working functions, this laptop should be your choice. The laptop is priced around Rs 59000, and its features include:
- Processor: 11th Gen Intel Core i5-1135G7 (up to 4.2 GHz max boost clock, 8 MB L3 cache, four cores)
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB), upgradeable up to 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) | Storage: 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Display: 14-Inch (35.6 cm) FHD IPS anti-glare micro-edge, 250 nits, 45% NTSC (1920 x 1080)
- Operating System & Software: Pre-loaded Windows 10 Home with lifetime validity | Pre-installed Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019, Alexa Built-in
- Graphics: Intel Iris Xe Graphics
All the aforementioned HPi5 Laptop models are perfect choices for any working professional searching for their perfect fit to work as comfortably as possible.
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store has a wide range of HP i5 laptops. If you like any of the laptops mentioned above but don’t want to pay the HP laptop price upfront, you can use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. The Card lets you divide the cost of the device into convenient monthly installments, or as we call it, No Cost EMIs.
Furthermore, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card comes with a pre-approved limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh, and you can choose a repayment tenure that ranges between 3 to 24 months. Depending on your location, you can also get it delivered to your doorstep on the same day.