CBSE is a national level board ,its full form is central board of secondary education,it is national level board ,which is regulated and managed by union government of india,this national level board is for both public and private school, there are almost 23990 school all over the world and around 250 school in 28 foreign countries .this cbse school board also help students in preparation of IIT-JEE ,AIIMS ,because these high level exam is also conduct by cbse ,so it will be a great advantage for those students who have completed their study by cbse school.
WHY CBSE IS BEST FOR STUDENTS ?
CBSE is a national level board ,and it is controlled by the union government of india. It is best for student for those who want to clear IIT JEE ,AIIMS ,because these exam are also conducted by cbse board so if candidate and students do their whole education from cbse they have plus point of cbse ,CBSE also comply with the guidelines of national council of educational research and training in all the subjects .which provide affinity in education .which is one of the benefit of cbse board .
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF CBSE ?
- CBSE IS UNIFORM – CBSE is uniform in all ways ,but state is not ,each state has a different state board and each state board is controlled by a different state education department. .if any student shift from one state to another ,it will be difficult for student to adopt different state education pattern,but in cbse ,all education pattern ,teaching pattern ,course material are same,so it is good for students who adopt cbse school .because they don’t face difficulty while shifting from one state to another state .
- MORE FRIENDLY- cbse education material is prepared in such a way that it will assist in developing student’s analytics and reasoning ability .cbse does not put extra pressure on candidate and student but provide high value education.
- CBSE ASSIST ENTRANCE EXAM – students and candidate who have completed their study with CBSE school has more advantage than who have not completed their study from cbse school ,large no of students after completion of their study desirous to become doctor ,engineer, lawyer,, so at that time they have to face different entrance exam to take admission in college ,these entrance exams are conducted by cbse board ,
- Flexibility – CBSE is more pliant than any other state board because it provides customisation ,while taking few additional subjects .from 8 to 10th ,if a student want to pursue art and commerce along with maths as an additional subject,cbse allow to pick those combination ,the limit of combination may differ from school to school.
Selection of school and board , criteria may differ from person to person,but if someone is ready to decide cbse board ,he or she must pursue education from the best cbse school in indore , then i will suggest you go for gd goenka public school.. It is the best school of cbse in indore.
What are the best cbse school in indore ?
There are some best bse school listed below
- GDGOENKA PUBLIC SCHOOL
- EMERALD HEIGHTS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- STANDARD PUBLIC SCHOOL
- NEW DIGAMBAR PUBLIC SCHOOL
- AGRAWAL PUBLIC SCHOOL
WHICH IS BEST CBSE OR NCERT ?
These both are two different thigh ,one is national level board and other is publisher
CBSE is national level exam board like state board and igcse board ,both are different entity ,NCERT publish textbook for cbse schools
IS CBSE DIFFICULT ?
CBSE is not difficult ,it is much easier than icse,because the syllabus is combination of solid structure and few subjects ,secondary subjects are not included,cbse syllabus laid more importance on subjects like science and maths
WHAT IS THE DISTINCTION BETWEEN CBSE AND STATE BOARD ?
CBSE is a national level educational board ,which is controlled and managed by union government of india.the curriculum and education material of all over india is same ,cbse board also help to those student who have completed their study in cbse school ,because entrance exam like IIT JEE ,AIIMS are conducted by cbse board ,
Whereas ,a state board is a state level board which is controlled and managed by different state governments. If a student completed their study from the state board ,and shifted to another state,they face different education material ,different curriculum, and different course structure.it doesn’t help to those who prepare for entrance exam like IIT JEE ,AIIMS
IS CBSE EXAM TOUGHER THAN STATE BOARD ?
CBSE board exam is national level exam and conduct on national basis , it is much tougher than state board because it’s exam question are based on conceptual basis ,so if a student is unable to understand the concept of question ,he or she wil not be unable to answer the concept ,whereas in state board ,the level of exam’s question is easier as compare to cbse level .if a student is unable to understand the concept of question ,despite ,he,or she ,will be able to answer the concept
The conclusion is that if you want your child study in best deep manner and understand all the concept of education in best manner ,and want your child in higher institution at national level in future,if you want your child to be a doctor or engineer in future your child have to face tough entrance exam for getting admission in mbbs or engineering college ,so it might be right decision to choose cbse school for basic understanding of cbse exam pattern ,because IIT JEE ,AIIMS all are based on cbse pattern and also conduct by CBSE, when you will face entrance exam your child will not be hesitate to face such difficulty level of exam pattern ,because he or she will be at that level to face that exam ,there are so many best cbse school in indore ,including india such as ,gd goenka public school,emerald height school ,new digamber public school etc