Our Quran Kareem app is unique for reading Quran Kareem giving our readers ease of use. The font size is suitable for Muslims of all ages including elders.
The Quran comprehends the complete code for the Muslims to live a good, chaste, abundant and rewarding life in obedience to the commandments of Allah, in this life and to gain salvation in the next. It is the “chart of life” for every Muslim, and it is the “constitution” of the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth.
The Quran Majeed app will let you recite the Quran and let you listen to it. If you want to play Quran out loud, then this Quran Kareem app will help you. You can get the recitation in different Qari’s voices. Along with the then, the translation of it is also available on this application. The interface of this application is very good. You can swipe ages along with the optional scrolling pattern.
Quran Kareem is the sacred text from Allah and is recited by every Muslim. Taking Quran Kareem In physical form around you is impossible. If you want easy access to the Quran Kareem, then this Quran al Kareem app will help you. You can install it on your android or apple phone and can open it whenever or wherever you want to recite your holy test from Allah.
Just like a real Quran Majeed on the palm of hand
It is the Quran that transformed the simple shepherds and wandering Bedouins of Arabia into the founders of empires, the builders of cities, the collectors of libraries. If a system of religious teachings is evaluated by the changes which it introduces into the way of life, the customs and beliefs of its followers.
Features that this Quran Kareem application has
- You can easily have a full-page view of the Quran while scrolling the pages. You can also swipe your pages.
- You can play the audio in different Qaris’ voices. This option is given because some Qari have different methods of reciting the Quran, which you understand well.
- In the Quran Kareem app you can set a timer as a notification to recite the Quran on time.
- You can read in the Quran Kareem app from the start or go to a certain para or surah.
- With this Quran app, you can also get the translation of Arabic text.
- Tafseer is also there in some of the Quran with translation apps.
- You can also bookmark the pages you would want to study later.
- Suppose you live somewhere where there is no access to the call of prayer. In that case, you can use this Quran app which will notify you when it’s time to pray based on your location, and you will be able to pray wherever you are on time.
The Holy Qur’an says that no man will be able to forge even a part of it and that no corruption shall touch it from any side. It is a miracle that the Holy Qur’an has remained unchanged and unaltered during all these 1400 years and it shall remain so till the Day of Resurrection, for Allah has taken it on Himself to protect it.
For easy daily recitation, the Qur’an is divided into thirty equal parts. One part takes only twenty-four reading minutes, and the whole Book requires almost twelve reading hours. There are 114 chapters, and 6,236 verses, containing 99,464 words made up of 330, 113 letters. Millions of Muslims read the Qur’an daily. Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq has said that, the minimum daily reading of the Qur’an should be fifty verses or one-fourth of the part, about five minutes reading.