Investing time, money, and trust in a B2B partner is a complicated process. When it comes to B2B marketing partners, the risks are often higher. That’s because marketing is a hard art to master. This constantly evolving field is subject to various external conditions.
The wrong marketing partner can ruin your company’s annual budget. That’s why all companies follow specific due diligence processes before partnering with other B2B companies. Some of these steps include –
- Picking pricing strategies that correlate with the brand’s identity and market position.
- Partnering with companies that have prior experience servicing specific groups of customers.
- Conducting multiple types of research to ensure the long-term reliability of the business partnership.
Risk mitigation while selecting your marketing partner or your marketing supplies provider is now more important than ever. Due to the COVID19 pandemic, most businesses are dealing with budget cuts. Marketing is one business avenue where spending has decreased significantly in the past decade.
According to top marketing professionals, the key to “risk mitigation” in such circumstances is identifying all the components that are critical for the success of the business relationship.
If your company is partnering with a provider of canopy tents, your team must conduct due diligence and identify the core factors that are most critical for a successful marketing campaign involving canopy tents.
Create checklists to see whether the provider of canopy tents meets your company’s key requirements. What items should you add to these checklists? Here’s a detailed guide:
- Size of the Tents: The size of your custom tents will determine the impact it creates on target audiences. In crowded corporate events, you’ll need large tents that can fit a lot of people. Make sure that the sizes of tents your supplier offers are perfect for your marketing needs – be it setting the tents up at trade shows or setting them up outside your store.
- Portability of the Tents: If you want to optimize your canopy tent, you’ll have to use it at different events in different conditions. Make sure that the structural design of the tents is transportation-friendly. They should also be easy to set up.
- Durability: The durability of canopy tents depends on their frames. Tents with strong frames made of rust-proof, lightweight materials like aluminum can withstand a range of severe weather conditions, external impacts, etc. Such sturdy tents are also likelier to last longer. Businesses must make sure that their providers of canopy tents offer products with thick, commercial-grade frames.
- Weather-Friendliness: Modern-day canopy tents are made of synthetic materials like polyester fiber or vinyl. But that doesn’t make them automatically waterproof. Companies must ensure that the tents they purchase come with specific waterproof tags. They should also opt for tents made of anti-UV and anti-wrinkle fabrics.
- Customization Options: Lastly, and most importantly, your providers of canopy tents should offer total design and customization control. They should allow you to print HD graphics and design elements on your tents.
Always clarify these details while speaking with different providers of canopy tents.