Summertime is fast approaching, which means one thing: it’s time to break out the swimsuits! If you’re like most women, you probably dread the thought of having to reveal your cellulite-ridden skin. But don’t worry – plenty of ways to help minimize the appearance of cellulite. In this blog post, Ishine365 ‘ll discuss some of the best tips for hiding your cellulite in a bikini. Read on to learn more!
How to Shop for a Bikini That Hides Cellulite
In the summertime, many women start thinking about covering up their cellulite. If you’re looking for a bikini to help you feel more confident at the beach or pool, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Look for a style that offers more coverage. A high-waisted bathing suit bottoms or a tankini can help to conceal problem areas.
- Pay attention to the fabric. A piece of thicker fabric will do a better job of hiding dimples and bumps than a thin material.
- Consider prints and patterns.
A dark solid color can make cellulite more noticeable. Instead, look for light colors or prints that will help to distract the eye. With a little effort, you can find a bikini that will make you look and feel your best this summer.
The Best Exercises to Reduce Cellulite
There are a variety of exercises that can help to reduce the appearance of cellulite. One effective exercise is known as “the vacuum.” The feet should be shoulder apart and your hands on your hips to perform this exercise. Exhale all the air from your lungs and then suck in your stomach, pulling your navel towards your spine. Hold this position for 10 seconds and then release. Repeat this exercise 10 times. Another good exercise is known as the “leg lift.” Lie down on your back to begin this process with your legs and arms at your sides. Slowly lift one leg straight up into the air, keeping the other leg flat on the ground. Hold this position for five seconds before lowering the leg back to the ground. Repeat this exercise 10 times with each leg. These exercises can help to reduce cellulite by toning the muscles and improving circulation.
Foods That Fight Cellulite
Although cellulite is not harmful, it can be unsightly and difficult to eliminate. Several treatments are available, but one of the best ways to reduce cellulite is to make sure you are eating the right foods.
A few specific nutrients have been shown to help fight cellulite:
- Protein is essential for rebuilding collagen and elastin, two structures that give skin strength and elasticity. Foods high in protein include chicken, fish, tofu, legumes, and eggs.
- Healthy fats help to moisturize the skin and keep it supple. Avocados, nuts, and seeds are all rich sources of healthy fats.
- Antioxidants protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals.
These can be found in dark leafy greens, berries, and dark chocolate. If you include these cellulite-fighting foods in your diet, you should start to see a reduction in the appearance of your cellulite.
How to Apply Self-Tanner for the Best Results
Summer is the perfect time to show off some skin, and there’s no better way to do that than with a healthy glow. However, achieving the perfect tan can be tricky, and it’s important to avoid sunburns or other skin damage. One of the most effective methods for obtaining a natural-looking tan is to use a self-tanner. When applied correctly, a self-tanner can give your skin a beautiful sunkissed look without the risks of sun exposure. Here are a few tips for how to apply self-tanner for the best results:
- Start by exfoliating your skin. This will help remove any dead skin cells that could prevent the self-tanner from soaking in evenly.
- Use a loofah or sugar scrub in the shower, and focus on areas like your knees and elbows where rough patches tend to form.
- After you’ve exfoliated, apply a moisturizer all over your body. This will help hydrate your skin and create a smooth canvas for the self-tanner.
- When you’re ready to apply the self-tanner, start with a small amount and work your