There’s no scarcity of content in the world. YouTube, Instagram TV/Reels, or TikTok are just some platforms out of many that see billions of viewers watch or share videos every day. Then there are all the different video apps and programs people use on their computers at home or even in their office, for example, Skype and Discord. According to an earlier estimate, the average person was expected to spend 100 minutes/day watching online videos by 2021; a global pandemic has already taken over, and we’re probably surpassing that mark now.
Video is a very effective medium to use for delivering your message. It can capture consumer attention, build trust, and quickly demonstrate the value of your product or service. For entrepreneurs who market themselves and their business using video, this means making some exciting changes to their existing video strategies. Using free platforms and video makers recently has been shown to improve the ROI for many small businesses significantly, so why not start making the most of it? Find all details about video marketing in this article.
What Is Video Marketing?
On the surface, video marketing is a visual strategy to promote or market a brand, product, or service. Businesses should use it because it’s a simple way to boost engagement, grow audiences, and directly impact the emotions of a consumer. If you are looking for an easy to use video editing tool then Invideo could be your first choice. Below, we will go through all the process of video marketing and its importance.
The purpose of the video matters a lot. Only when you know what you want to achieve with the video, do you really have a choice about which type of strategy is best. For example, if you want to increase brand loyalty and strengthen your relationship with existing customers, then explain how loyal they should feel toward your company by creating “behind the scenes” footage. If you want to drive more traffic through paid VIP content, then highlight how much money was spent and where it will go (to others). Whatever your objective, this will help determine which platform is especially great for your leverage: Facebook Live or YouTube, for instance, have all kinds of relevant features that make it easy to promote your brand while also entertaining and directing audiences towards Google Ads.
Types of Video Content:
There are two main types of marketing videos that continue to dominate online as always: “About Us” and “How To” videos. As technologies change, however, new content strategies will become popular as well. Here are types of video content you can expect to see come into play more frequently in the future, as well as some existing video marketing staples that won’t be going anywhere any time soon:
- About Us Videos: They are the building blocks of video marketing. Video content exists today that’s more inclusive, introducing various team members and their stories to show off culture and what makes your company tick.
- How-to: Customers don’t just want to know how your product works. They also want to see it in action. A tutorial or demonstration video on YouTube, Instagram TV, or TikTok is a great way of helping customers get an idea of what your product stands for.
- Corporate Training Videos: As meetings have shifted from face-to-face to emails and Zoom links, creating videos with online training that people can consume on their own time is a benefit that businesses should be taking advantage of.
- Customer Testimonials Video Content: It is essential for any successful business. Firsthand accounts can help your potential customers better understand why they need your services or products and what makes you so unique. The use of testimonials helps validate your business and reassure viewers that you’re reliable.
- Live Streaming Video: It’s a tremendous opportunity to connect and interact with your existing customers as well as expand the reach of your brand! Whether streaming a Q&A or doing a quick update, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube have live features.
- 360 Video: The goal of virtual reality videos is to immerse the audience in the environment. If you are planning on making a new VR commercial, the potential of consumer immersion should be your top priority. As we all know, there is no better way to do this than by editing multiple camera angles together to create “a way” that feels like they are right in the middle of events happening at a specific time and place. For now, buying a 360-degree camera could work well for you as long as you have enough money for it.
Benefits of Video Marketing
Here are some benefits of video marketing:
- Consumers Prefer to Watch and Listen: Because so many people use video marketing as a way to market services and products, it may even work better than text-only content in the long run. Some research indicates that viewers remember videos up to 95% of the time, and they understand visuals more easily. This makes for a great tool when trying to teach others about your methods or promote something new and exciting.
- Video Boosts SEO: By embedding a video on your website, you are most likely to boost its search engines ranking. Most of the time, people will spend more time on your page watching the video instead of reading the text, which means they may be spending more time on your page as a whole increasing metrics like “Time Spent on Page.” Users should know ahead of time that there is a one-time setup fee for adding this to their website. Some website designs, particularly ones coded in HTML5 or using Flash player, don’t support HTML5 video maker, so if users happen to have such content, they need to make sure they go in during upgrades and switch over since sometimes it can get removed without them even knowing about it accidentally.