A happy caller is a caller that is most likely to convert. Whether you sell auto insurance, provide healthcare services, or provide consultations over the phone, you can convert significantly more leads if you equip your business with an interactive voice response (IVR) system.
Phonexa’s IVR conversion tool delivers an enhanced customer experience while collecting useful information about the caller so call agents can be efficient in their service. Phonexa’s IVR comes at no extra cost as part of the all-encompassing Call Logic product designed to elevate your marketing performance and the customer journey.
Read on to learn more about IVR and how it can help you convert more calls.
What Is Interactive Voice Response (IVR)?
Since the first commercial application of IVR in 1973, this technology has empowered countless businesses to boost call capacity, improve the customer journey, and ultimately convert more leads. You must’ve used IVR when calling a bank, searching for travel information, trying to fix your internet connection, ordering pizza, and many other common routines.
- IVR is an automatic telephony system that interacts with callers, gathers information, and routes callers to relevant agents.
As a result, the caller gets connected to a knowledgeable agent who already knows the reason for the call and is ready to help immediately.
Do You Need IVR?
IVR is a must for businesses processing an increasing number of calls. Not only will your leads get the best customer journey, but you will also be able to evaluate your agents’ performance, increase brand loyalty, and close more sales.
Here are some tell-tale statistics:
- Calls convert 15 times more leads than web interaction
- Eighty percent of callers would choose to speak to IVR before a live agent
- Forty percent of callers will abandon the call if waiting too long in a queue
Equipping your business with an IVR system is essential to remaining competitive in the ever-evolving digital marketplace.
How Can IVR Benefit Your Business?
Whether standalone or integrated with other software, an IVR system is worth the cost considering the benefits it provides, including:
- Automating and scaling. You can only handle so many calls manually. Queuing your customers means losing some of them and reducing the conversion rate of those left. Conversely, IVR can process any number of calls concurrently, leaving your agents fresh to solve issues that your IVR objectively cannot handle.
- Enhancing the customer journey. There’s no better way to satisfy your customers than to solve problems on the fly. Smartly designed IVR surveys will help you streamline the user experience.
- Improving agents’ performance. By having a detailed profile of the caller in advance, an agent can start the call with the solution to the caller’s problem, which increases the conversion rate, improves the brand image, and boosts loyalty.
- Ensuring 24/7 availability. Unlike live agents, IVR can process calls round the clock, leaving your business open to service other types of requests.
Choosing the Best IVR for Your Business
Not all IVRs are equal, which necessitates the need for some research.
When choosing your IVR, consider the following:
- Flexibility – how many different types of requests this particular IVR can handle and how easy it can be modified
- Customization – how flexible surveys can be
- Integration – how easy you can integrate this IVR with your other software and tools
An IVR strategically built into a call management system can revolutionize the customer journey and increase your conversion rate, all while preventing call fraud and allowing you to handle any number of callers simultaneously.
Also read this techmagzinepure.com
Installing and integrating IVR isn’t time-consuming or expensive – it is game-changing. For questions, or to learn more about Phonexa’s all-in-one marketing automation solution for calls, leads, or clicks, call (818) 800-0000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.